Saturday, 24 January 2009
I don't need a shrink to tell me what to think,
There ain't no missing link in my love life,
It's all right,
I ain't that uptight,
No, I don't need a psychic,,
'cause I don't really like it,
When someone tries to tell me,
Just what my future holds,
I already know,
Your love keeps me alive,
You're all I need to survive,
I got ya by my side,
So I'm holdin' on, I'm feelin' strong
Baby, you're the one for all my life
Yeah, I'm holdin' out, there ain't no doubt
I can't live without you all my life
I'm holdin' on to love to save my life
Oh, I don't need to get all caught up on the net.
'Cause I'm already set.
Can't you understand?.
Already got my man.
No, I don't need proof to show me the truth
.And not even Dr. Ruth is gonna tell me how I feel
.I know our love is real, real, real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment