Thursday, 5 March 2009

Wow, love really is everything you just said. You just described love in a beautiful way... I've never secretly loved someone, but I have been in love. It is everything you said. It's a drug, you just can't seem to break the bad habit. It does hurt when you can't be with the one you love or you're having problems. Whenever I have really bad problems with the one I love, I don't mean a little fight, I mean not talking for weeks, it hurts like hell. I can't seem to get my mind off him. From what he says, he can't seem to get his mind off of me either. But I try to tell myself that if it's meant to be, it will eventually work out. But it's still hard no matter how positive I try to be... Thanks for starting this forum... I have to admit that I am very in love right... More in love than I've ever been with my boyfriend... We've reached this ultimate understanding that we really want to be with each other for ever... Everything in my life just seems to be going so good, including my love life! Sorry... I know I got way off topic, but I just can't seem to stop talking about the one I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment